Marketing Service Manager - Algona/Emmetsburg, IA
|Salary Range:||Competitive salary and great benefits!|
|Benefits:||Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, employee assistance program, flex spending account, 401K, and vacation.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Christensen Farms (CF) is currently seeking a self-driven individual with a passion for the agricultural industry to fulfill the role of Marketing Service Manager within a territory spanning from Algona to Emmetsburg, IA. The Marketing Service Manager will be responsible for maintaining a disciplined approach to meet CF standards at all assigned site locations, ensuring that no CF standard is compromised. The individual in this role will accept ownership of marketing results and effectively communicate concerns, problems and instructions to those individuals directly impacted by your actions or observations. The Marketing Service Manager will have a direct impact in promoting continuous process improvements by effectively engaging with Service Managers, growers, and the marketing & transportation departments to capture efficiencies, speed up problem solving, reduce costs and improve overall results. |
The Marketing Service Manager plays a significant role in the representation of Christensen Farms. Position requires you to play as an advocate for the organization, representing not only the Marketing Service Manager role, but representing Christensen Farms as an organization. The Marketing Service Manager must work in a manner that shows respect and courtesy to our producers, employees and customers.
|Duties:||• Develop and execute a marketing plan for those farms in your assigned area.|
• Provide input to marketing team and participate in the execution of key strategies for continuous process improvement.
• Complete necessary paperwork by deadlines set by the marketing team.
• Inspect load out facilities and supplies needed for successful load out, intervene if necessary.
• Effectively communicate pertinent information to producers and independent contractors.
• Fulfill and enforce the organization’s animal well-being policies.
• Ensure biosecurity standards are followed and report any breaches of policy.
• Communicate accurate information with respect to deadlines to support departments and marketing team.
• Play as an advocate for Christensen Farms; upholding the CF image and positively promoting it in and outside of the organization.
|Qualifications:||Experience: Minimum two years experience working within the livestock industry. Previous leadership experience is a plus, but is not required for the position.|
Education: College degree within an agricultural based major preferred, but not required.
Must have a results-oriented work ethic, be dependable and have a drive for continuous process improvement. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals, both verbally and in writing. Individual must be able to manage time and priorities in a fast-paced changing environment. Position requires the individual to work within a team-oriented atmosphere. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to effectively build strong working relationships with a variety of people, both internal and external of the organization.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.