Animal Care Worker- Clarkfield, Willmar, MN
|Location:||Clarkfield, Willmar, MN|
|Benefits:||Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, 401K, and vacation.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for the daily care and management of all livestock at the designated work site. Involvement in all aspects of modern sow breeding and farrowing best practices, express sound animal husbandry skills to ensure safe, efficient production. This is an entry-level opportunity that will offer hands-on training and development. |
|Duties:||• Participate in daily production practices including: feeding, watering, processing, vaccinating, breeding, gestation, farrowing, and movement of animals. |
• Work with team to achieve targeted goals related to production.
• Maintain and update records as required.
• Maintain all biosecurity protocols including regular sanitation practices.
• Assist with minor repairs as required.
• Complete all training requirements as provided to you by your manager.
• Follow all company policies, rules and safety protocols.
|Qualifications:||Previous livestock or agricultural related experience is a plus, but not required. Must have the ability and desire to work with animals, follow directions and work independently. Must be reliable, dependable, have a desire to learn, and work respectfully with other team members and animals. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.