Human Resource Recruiter
|Location:||Home based location in Midwest or Sleepy Eye, MN|
|Benefits:||Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, 401K, and vacation. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The recruitment team is responsible to source and match qualified candidates to the current staffing needs of our locations and departments. An individual in this role will be expected to manage multiple recruiting projects and partner effectively with hiring managers to ensure an adequate level of talent is available to meet the needs of the business. A high level of self-motivation and proven ability to achieve results on a regular basis is required for success in this role. Ability to network effectively both inside and outside of the organization is essential.|
There must also be a high level of focus on the compliance of company policy and procedures which govern the hiring and recording of applicants and candidate selection.
|Duties:||- Direct responsibility and ownership for all Production Contributor recruiting across a given territory.|
- Leads and manages recruiting projects within the department as required.
- Participates in the development of creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Review applicant credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and organizational fit.
- Assess candidate competencies to help facilitate the best placement of candidates
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Regularly spend time within the operations areas to build a foundation of knowledge and relationships with operations leaders to gain specific understanding of operational job functions, and expectations.
- Establish on-going dialogue with managers to understand current and future staffing levels to effectively forecast advertising needs and other labor planning decisions.
- Provide support to field staff to help lead effective recruiting and retention practices.
- Maintain current knowledge and be compliant with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
- Pre-screens applicants for qualifications and forwards applications that meet the minimum qualifications to appropriate hiring manager for review.
- Maintain and input respective applicant records into the current Applicant Tracking system.
- Coordinates all communication with candidates, timely and professionally.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief with interview teams and candidates.
- Ensures offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring manager and within the documented guidelines.
- Utilize internal recruitment reports to monitor applicant volume and impact other recruitment activity.
- Participates as a member of the CF recruiting and HR team by at times leading and at all times supporting the activities of other recruiters/HR staff and operations staff when required.
|Qualifications:||- Two year college degree preferred, but not required.|
- Must have judgment to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Must have great attentiveness and desire to learn.
- Ability to work with a variety of people.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and be self-motivated.
- Although not essential, bi-lingual skills are a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.